Uniform - C5
Last Updated on Wednesday, 03 April 2013 11:43
- Olive-green trousers and shirt;
- Field Training Boots (aka combat boots);
- RCAC slip-ons;
- Head-dress. One of the following shall be worn:
- tan wide-brimmed summer hat;
- turban, olive-green; or
- toque, approved pattern.
- Shirt. May either be worn under the four season coat or as the outer-garment in hot weather. The shirt may be worn with sleeves extended or rolled above the elbows;
- T-shirt. The RCAC t-shirt, the corps t-shirt or the CSTC t-shirt may be worn under the shirt.
- T-shirt. The FTU may also be worn with the t-shirt only when required by weather or by the type of activity.
- Name tape. Optional.
- Lanyard. May be worn to indicate nominations to particular positions as the corps or the CSTC.
OCCASION FOR WEAR
- At the corps, when participating in field training activities, or when taking part in activities where a requirement exists to protect the dress uniform or personal civilian clothing;
- At CSTC, by staff cadets occupying a position that warrants the wear of this uniform; and
- At CSTC, by cadets participating in selected courses.